|All Montecarlo Manuals on one CD for only 17 Euro ( around US $20 ).|
Why pay to much for original documentation or for (bad) copies???
I have created a CD with all the useful data you need for your Montecarlo or Scorpion *. This includes about everything there ever was published by Lancia and Pininfarina. There is also a lot of info about the L-Jetronic EFI as used on the Beta and as an extra the sales brochures and the production history.
It took me years to collect all the data and I want to share it now for a friendly price.
You get 600MB of fully indexed PDF files for easy searching.
All the info is in English and most is for S1 and Scorpion, but also very usable for the S2.
- Shop Manual (English)
- Technical Data Book (English, French, German); + S2 update (Italian)
- Specific Repair Tools (English, Italian, French, German)
- Parts Book (English, Italian, French, German)
- Service Letters: Scorpion (English) and S2 (Dutch)
- Lancia EFI, L-Jetronic Manuals and Trouble shooting (English)
- Owners Manual S1, S2 and Scorpion (English)
- Sales brochures S1, S2, Scorpion (English)
- Production pictures
- And a lot more...
* All data on this CD is intended for private use only by the owner of a Lancia Montecarlo or Scorpion and not for commercial use.
Also available the iso file of the CD for download costs EUR 17.00
Payment by PayPal or bank transfer (only for EURO countries).
|EUR 3.00||Standard||Netherlands only|
|EUR 4.50||Standard Int'l Flat Rate Shipping||Europe|
|EUR 4.50||Standard Int'l Flat Rate Shipping||N. and S. America, Asia|
© Arnoud Coenen, NL, February 2009; prices updated March 2019